Self-confidence, Independence and Resilience
Do you want to feel better in your skin, dealing better with an overthinking mind, understanding your feelings better and making choices promoting self-confidence and independence?
Do you want to identify your inner resilience and connect with what is most meaningful for you?
This workshop will help you to understand how you function, gain a greater strength and self-esteem and identify how you will continue to progress in your life.
You will receive a framework how to understand yourself, how to become more yourself in relationship, how to be happy and how your happiness contributes to the happiness of the life of others
You will be exploring the following topic’s
– The image I have of me;
– My degree of autonomy with others;
– My Being: the central core of my personality, where I discover my true identity;
– My intelligence, freedom and will: three faculties I use to further my development;
– My body, the source of my energies;
– My Sensitivity: its expressions and reactions;
– My deep awareness of how to make decisions that are best for me;
– How to maintain my on-going growth.
This is a workshop to the Streete Retreat Education for Personal Development and Human Relations. This workshop is helpful for anyone, regardless of knowledge or experience of personal growth techniques.
Are you interested and you would like to book your place or talk with me?
You can contact me by email email@example.com or leave a text on
087 2812543. (please do text me on WhatsApp at this moment), and I will get in touch with you.
The fee for the course is 240 Euro in total. This include coffee, tea, lunch and course materials.
You can pay as follows:
– Instalments: 60 euro a day or
– Pay all at once. There is a 6% discount when the full amount is paid before the 31st of August. You will then pay 225.60.
– After 31stAugust you pay the full fee of 240 euro.